Engine and Hydraulics
- Diesel and LPG option with catalytic converter options available
- Daily operator checks grouped in a single location
- Standard and high flow hydraulics available for optimum attachment performance
- Choice of 4 or 5 spool hydraulic functions
- With no mast the Teletruk provides excellent visibility to fork tips during loading when fully retracted.
- Clear visibility of operating environment, protecting colleagues working in close proximity to the machine
- ROPS and FOPS is fitted as standard
- 1 rear and 2 front worklights fitted as standard
- A fully enclosed hydrostatic drive transmission prevents the common problems of wear and tear
- 2 or 4-wheel drive options along with optional traction control enables the JCB Teletruk to travel on a range of terrains
- The Telescopic Boom enables single side loading, saving up to 50% loading space in congested yards
- Reach over objects, or deep Transit-type vans reducing risk of damage to surrounding structures
- Safeguard your operators with the forward reach to keep a safe distance from loading hazards
- Teletruk telescopic boom design eliminates expensive safety checks to lift chains and rollers on ordinary forklifts and the expense of replacing these regular wear-parts particularly when loading abrasive materials, i.e sand, cement and aggregates
Attachments and Carriage
- Change between a variety of 3000 plus industrial attachments in seconds with the Changezee hydraulic disconnect. A manual disconnect is also available.
- The 111 degrees of carriage rotation, power lift and lower extend and retract, and self-levelling forks enables precise placement and full control of loads
- Greater flexibility achieved from specialist attachments such as bale clamps and rotators by the combined dexterity of forwards reach, elevation, and fork carriage rotation through a 111 degree arc.
- Save up to 50% of yard loading space. Load and unload delivery trucks from one side only.
- Improve yard safety. Separate forklift operations from pedestrians through clearly marked zones.
- Reach across to place paper bales and palletised product. Eliminate damage to trailer beds caused by ordinary forklifts pushing pallets into place.
- Save time. With curtainsider trailers, only one curtain requires opening.